These people are intelligent and handsome:

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Last of the Line

 A quick break before the penultimate 1983 post, here is the final batch of WSS units which would be fully prepped if I had not run out of black primer! All are plastic Warlord/Wargames Factory and most are destined to be Portuguese. I have a pile of generals to do too, but these are Front Rank. I could have used the excellent Ebor miniatures, but I wanted them larger than life. Never been a fan of Front Rank, but their WSS and 9YW ranges are wonderful. Service from Gripping Beast was top notch.

Black! Black!


2 comments:

  1. Front Rank and Dixon have always been a little out there for my tastes but they both do some excellent periods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Dixon use different sculptors as their ACW figures are grotesque but the 9YW are super. They are always crisp castings, though.

      Delete